Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mystery SOLVED!

If you are a mom - or dad - of a tween, chances are you've had some issues while shopping for undergarments for your sweet, innocent girl. You know that's right! Personally I'd like to take some of the "designers" of tween intimates into a back room and give them a piece of my mind on their creations - underwires, padding and even "push-up's"?? Really? Never mind the provocative design that any pedophile would be grateful to them for. Please...are we raising young ladies or future Victoria Secret models? (no offense, you get my point)

Rant over - here is the solution!  I came across this blog post and I absolutely recommend and appreciate what this blogger has done for us. Research galore! More importantly, a simple, straight forward answer to our question - "Where do I find good, 'decent' undergarments for my daughter?"  Seek no more!  Here you are...

http://blog.secretkeepergirl.com/?p=1094

Make it an amazing day and "keep moving forward"!

Selene

No comments:

Post a Comment